What We Do
What We Offer
- Investment Allocation: US Stocks (75% to 95%, typically) and US Money Market (25% to 5%, typically). Our investment allocation is based on technical indicators and market conditions.
- Investment Objective: Capital growth with downside protection.
- Investments Focus: A diversified portfolio of primarily large and mid-cap US stocks. The securities are generally a blend of value and growth stocks.
- Low Account Minimum: $500
- No-Load Fund - No sales or redemption fees
- Quick and easy to open an account
- No fee IRAs
- Investing since: 1979; Public since 1987
- Personal Service
- Individual and Joint Accounts
- IRA - Retirement Accounts
- Business Retirement Plans
- Automatic Investment Plans
- Custodian Accounts (UTMA/Gift to Minors Accounts)
- Transfer of Death (TOD) Accounts
- Corporate & Trust Accounts
Learn More! View TV Commercial
Are You Saving Enough?
The later you start, the harder it is to reach your goals. Rates of return on your investment, also make a important difference. See the examples in our Savings Brochure (download it) and how investing now is to your advantage. Invest today!
IRA Accounts for
Individuals and Small Businesses
Open or add to your retirement account today to start taking advantage of tax benefits. Also, consider rolling over or transferring your existing IRA or 401(k) from a previous employer. The below brief descriptions are some of the retirement accounts we offer; however, you may want to consult your tax adviser which plan is best for your tax situation.
Individuals Retirement Accounts:
Businesses Retirement Accounts:
Transfer In /Rollover Funds
into Volumetric Fund
Volumetric Fund can fit many goals and objectives. With our personal service and years of trusted experience, we hope to welcome you to Volumetric Fund.
Pearl River, New York 10965
Follow us and like us on: