First Quarter 2017 Report
Volumetric Fund has released our First Quarter 2017 Report. The report includes the March 31, portfolio holdings and other information. View/download First Quarter Report (PDF)
Performance Returns for Volumetric Fund
Our historical returns since 1979, can be found on the "Performance" tab of our website.
- Investment Allocation: US Stocks (75% to 95%, typically) and US Money Market (25% to 5%, typically). Our investment allocation is based on technical indicators and market conditions.
- Investment Objective: Capital growth with downside protection.
- Investments Focus: A diversified portfolio of primarily large and mid-cap US stocks. The securities are generally a blend of value and growth stocks.
- Low Account Minimum: $500
- No-Load Fund - No sales or redemption fees
- Quick and easy to open an account
- No fee IRAs
- Investing since: 1979; Public since 1987
- Personal Service
Volumetric offers a variety of account types to suit your needs
- Individual and Joint Accounts
- IRA - Retirement Accounts
- Business Retirement Plans
- Automatic Investment Plans
- Custodian Accounts (UTMA/Gift to Minors Accounts)
- Transfer of Death (TOD) Accounts
- Corporate & Trust Accounts
Volumetric Fund's TV Commercial
(click picture below)
Are You Saving Enough?
The later you start, the harder it is to reach your goals. Rates of return on your investment, also make a important difference. See the examples in our Savings Brochure (download it) and how investing now is to your advantage. Invest today!
IRA Accounts for Individuals and Small Businesses
Open or add to your retirement account today to start taking advantage of tax benefits. Also, consider rolling over or transferring your existing IRA or 401(k) from a previous employer. The below brief descriptions are some of the retirement accounts we offer; however, you may want to consult your tax adviser which plan is best for your tax situation.
Individuals Retirement Accounts:
- Traditional IRAs - Make contributions with money you may be able to deduct on your tax returns. Any potential earnings grow tax deferred until you withdraw them at retirement.
- Roth IRAs - Contributions are made with after tax dollars and not tax deductible. All funds compound tax free and all withdrawals from the account are also tax free at retirement.
- Rollover/Transfer IRAs - Do you have an existing 401(k) from a previous employer or IRA that you would like to transfer out and into Volumetric Fund? Contact us at 800-541-FUND so, we can help.
Businesses Retirement Accounts:
- Solo 401(k) - This plan is designed for owner-only business and spouses. If you qualify, this plan is attractive because of the high contributions amounts and large tax deductions available.
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pensions) - Designed for self-employed individuals and small business owners (typically with up to 25 employees). The SEP allows for higher tax deductible contributions. Earnings in the account are tax free until withdrawn.
- SIMPLE (Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees) - This plan is designed for businesses with 100 or fewer employees. Contributions are tax deductible and earnings are tax free until withdrawal.
Transfer In /Rollover Funds into Volumetric Fund
Follow us and like us on: